HK-51 reputation bugg

omaan

I opened HK-51 using my legacy (for 1 million credits) and it seems an opened that way HK-51 has a seriouse bugg. I don't gain any reputation (ifluence) through conversations with this HK-51. I remember which conversation options i choosed on my juggernaut (it was my main character and it's the character i used to get HK-51 originally,through collecting parts) and those choices (for example "look for my crew or "i agree with you") gave me + reputation points with HK-51,now when i choose the same options on my sith assassin - i don't receive any reputation points at all....i think only those HK-51 which were opened by legacy are bugged,original HK-51 are working as intended.

Treek and HK-51 have been bugged like this since 4.1 in February. No influence gain from conversations regardless of how the companion was acquired.

Omg seriouse? I remember that i got hk-51 by original way on my juggernaut and got much influence with it through conversations but it really was pre 4.1. Didn't know that now all hk-51 are bugged, it makes conversations with him useless...