Unable to log in with 1 of my accounts

Tearias

Like the title said it pretty much, I'm unable to log in with 1 of my accounts.

Recieving a "The login server is currently unavailable. Please visit our forums for the latest updates on the status of this service", yet on the forum is nothing of note being implemented at this time and the servers are up.

I've played with the account yesterday without any problems.

With that said; Another account that i have, doesn't have the issue and is able to log in directly to play.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Tearias

Looked it over and saw a bunch of

2016-07-26 10:08:23 INFO User logs in.

2016-07-26 10:08:44 INFO Login failure #-10060 recorded

2016-07-26 10:08:44 ERROR Server did not properly respond to authenticate: -10060

I've been looking into it like: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=678035

But that doesn't explain why i'm able to log in with 1 account and not with the other :(

odd

10060 like i mentioned way back is a tcpip timeout , usually network/AV based

I cannot think of anything that would cause this to one account only apart from the server side simply isn't responding to that account login, but that is simply bizarre, can you login to the website with that login

login to the launcher is different to the login on the website to a large degree

Yes, the current account that i'm using, is the account that i'm having troubles with logging in.

Note; Just now the launcher is downloading and updating patches after several errors.

Not entirely sure what it is about, but fingers crossed

After almost 2 hours of downloading and patching etc.. the game seems to run finally normal >:)

No idea how or why.. but strange in the least.

Thanks atleast for the input, Owen Brooks.

On the account where you have been experiencing problems, do you have PTS access for the test server?

I had a similar issue a while ago, and the only difference between the accounts I had was that the one having problems had been set up for PTS access.