Looking for guild

AJohnTheDon

Hey there, Im still a fairly new player to this game and MMO's in general. So far,I have only a level 20 Jedi Shadow and still pondering on what my level 60 character should become. Im looking for a pretty active guild and am interested in all sorts of PvE content as well as looking for advice on PVP. Also open to learning all sorts of playstyles if you are looking for someone to help in raids and ops. Message me on here or in game AJohn.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi AJohnTheDon,

Saw your post & thought i'd drop in and say hi. We might be a good fit for you. Forget all the foolishness of other guilds like applications, treating you like an outsider. We treat our members as part of the team from day 1. Need help leveling up, getting gear, learning skill rotations, pvp, Raiding? Our members are ready to help.

My name is Kismet, Leader & founder of one of the longest running gaming guilds 14+ years running. Feel free to check us out at on our thread on the forums here or KismetBP.com &/or just watch us live on Twitch @ http://www.twitch.com/kismet_ringofdestiny.

We are based on our three virtues: Honor - Loyalty - Respect with a /nodrama. Filled with tons of awesome people to hang out with for Raids, Heriocs, PVP, etc. Very active & founding member of Jedi Covenant.

Or feel free to jump on our Discord and ask us any questions you might have. I'll be streaming live tonight @ 9pm ET on twitch as well. Hope to see you then! :) Discord Voice server Link here.

- Kismet

Leader & Founder, Kismet, Ring of Destiny