the knighs of the old republic armour sets

very disappointed, I bought the 5500 cartel coins pack to get the new revan armour set and ended up getting 3 last of the handmaidens 3 manadalor sets and 2 bastila 2 mission friggen kylo nord numerous times, the cat girl 2 times stupidly bought another 5500 CC and ended up getting the same *********** things not one revan set just the same damn armour sets I did not want nor will ever use,,now there all stuck in my inventory unable to move for another day. yes I read and clicked yes but did not expect to be this let down for my 1st purchase from the CC market, a big disappointment and 82$ for stuff I don't need.

a frustrated new subscriber

very disappointed, I bought the 5500 cartel coins pack to get the new revan armour set and ended up getting 3 last of the handmaidens 3 manadalor sets and 2 bastila 2 mission friggen kylo nord numerous times, the cat girl 2 times stupidly bought another 5500 CC and ended up getting the same *********** things not one revan set just the same damn armour sets I did not want nor will ever use,,now there all stuck in my inventory unable to move for another day. yes I read and clicked yes but did not expect to be this let down for my 1st purchase from the CC market, a big disappointment and 82$ for stuff I don't need.

a frustrated new subscriber

There's absolutely NO guarantee you'll get what you want from Cartel Market packs. Don't be surprised you didn't. The content is 100% RANDOM. :rolleyes:

That said, at times you can get what you want going the other way around the problem. List the stuff you don't want on the GTN - possibly for reasonable prices, you do want to gain something out of it, but the highest the price the longet it takes to sell, especially if there are other of the same things at lower prices than yours - and gain credits from them.

After that, keep an eye out for what you wanted from the packs on the GTN. Maybe someone will be selling those. It's always a possibility. ;)

Incidentally, the whole randomness of packs content is why I never buy them, but instead work my way through credits and buy stuff off the GTN. :o

thanks for the replies, I am new to this and found the hard way how things work,,only before writing my vent I found the forums here and saw others like me,,i`ll follow the advice and leave my last Cartel Coins to linger,,sadly wish I can make back some of them but from what ive ben reading not likely,,,thanks again

Andrew

If you haven't already I would hold on to those items and wait a bit and those items will be worth a lot more on GTN. Right now with this armor pack you are going to get the market flooded with new armor sets, but just wait for them to be bought up and the price will go up on them , then you can make a bit more credits and purchase something that you want on GTN.

• 1 month later...