The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Returning after a long time away and all my characters have gone

Joemmelle

Hello, I returned to the game a few days ago after about a year away, and all my characters have disappeared. Can't for the life of me remember what server I was on before, but according to the server list, I don't have any chars on any worlds. Can anyone help please?

Hello, I returned to the game a few days ago after about a year away, and all my characters have disappeared. Can't for the life of me remember what server I was on before, but according to the server list, I don't have any chars on any worlds. Can anyone help please?

You are better off telephone support to see whats going on. Or login to your account and do a server transfer - but don't actually do it - at least then you can see where your toons are.

You are better off telephone support to see whats going on. Or login to your account and do a server transfer - but don't actually do it - at least then you can see where your toons are.

AGREED that is practically your "only" option

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmmm. This is strange.

You say that you manually went to each server and ALL of your characters are missing? If you are a sub, this should NOT be the case. You had best send an in-game support ticket and tell them specifically what's going on. You should really record your characters' names and their respective servers upon creation, for future reference. Let me know what happens!