Stupid villain in JC story(Spoiler)

Slowpokeking

Well yes and no.

Yes it's kinda stupid and, in a sense, not really because even if you know they exist you still have no idea of who they could be. I mean not even the childrens themselves know they are actually working for the Emperor or not until it's too late.

Leeking such information would make most people paranoid at the first signs of a small difference in the behaviour of someone and distrust others after the betrayal of a long time friend as seen several times on Corellia.

Why did that guy tell u all about the Children of the Emperor, especially the first son? Isn't it stupid to reveal such info to the enemy?

Stupendous arrogance is also a consequence of power. Just look at politicians or the "affluenza" pandemic.

If I'm remembering correctly, he was just so arrogant and sure that he was going to kill you that he wanted to make sure you knew just who had managed to infiltrate you. "Yes, that's right. Not only have you had a sith right under your nose, it as a child fo the Emperor himself! MUHAHAHAH- Wait... Why can't I feel my legs?" *dies*

I also got the distinct impression that it was sort of a goal of the Emperor's operators for your JC to become a Child.

So, it was sort of a "you are dooooomed...." speech, not a "you are going to die" speech.

Edited by myrdinn

Syo didn't even know he was a child of the Emperor until he betrayed you, Vitiate either wanted to sow paranoia or just didn't see the Consular as a threat when he didn't interfere when Syo did anything to help you to track down the Children of the Emperor and search for the First Son, I don't remember an arrogant speech from Syo, just a dramatic reveal, LS Consulars don't even kill Syo; Syo overcomes the First Son on his own, not ALL Children of The Emperor were unaware of what they were, and any Children who gave you information on the rest were indeed quite arrogant or stupid.

Syo didn't even know he was a child of the Emperor until he betrayed you, Vitiate either wanted to sow paranoia or just didn't see the Consular as a threat when he didn't interfere when Syo did anything to help you to track down the Children of the Emperor and search for the First Son, I don't remember an arrogant speech from Syo, just a dramatic reveal, LS Consulars don't even kill Syo; Syo overcomes the First Son on his own, not ALL Children of The Emperor were unaware of what they were, and any Children who gave you information on the rest were indeed quite arrogant or stupid.

I killed him.

I killed every Jedi in chapter 1 and most of the good npc with my dark JC, and spared pirates to serve me. But I don't know why the Jedi Council didn't even mention much about my way. At least the First Son said something like I would be a great Sith if I was one of them.

Edited by Slowpokeking