The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Unlock: additional Stronghold hooks

Eres

Well, time passes by, many new decorations released, but as it seems there is always limit which you can't cross.

Especially at Coruscant and DK SHs (350 is really not that much to make SH unique)

So I wanted to suggest (again) to make unlocks, that increases Stronghold's max hooks for additional 25 each.

Simple unlocks, which you can buy for CC, so those who want additional hooks can get them and you'd earn a coin from that.

Pleeeease ^^

Edited by Eres

• 1 year later...

Omg, YES. Can this please be a thing?! :(I just got the 100%, and I still have several areas left unfinished and I don't want to choose between decorations. Nearly two years into building this sucker up, and, well, rawr. Lol. I'm so sad! I would definitely be willing to pay a few dollars for additional Stronghold hooks.

EDIT: I went and figured out how many more hooks I need for what I had had planned out. 66. That's not too much to ask for.. ;-;

Edited by TheJediLolita

Omg, YES. Can this please be a thing?! :(I just got the 100%, and I still have several areas left unfinished and I don't want to choose between decorations. Nearly two years into building this sucker up, and, well, rawr. Lol. I'm so sad! I would definitely be willing to pay a few dollars for additional Stronghold hooks.

EDIT: I went and figured out how many more hooks I need for what I had had planned out. 66. That's not too much to ask for.. ;-;

And any previous objection about the decoration count influencing the Stronghold bonus for Conquest is longer a problem: it is based now strictly on room-unlock fraction.

• 2 weeks later...

That would be nice for all the strongholds. But Yavin SH could have even more. I know Yavin is already pretty big, but I'd like more hooks around that SH in outdoor areas and especially inside the secret cave.

This leads to my biggest wish of even more Yavin grounds... :D I want to stand on the top of the mountain that we cannot reach from the temple. I want to walk on the secret high grounds above the cave waterfall, seen as tall trees through the hole in the cave ceiling with light and butterflies coming down from above. They need to put one of those super-jump squares up there or a grapple hook or a secret path along the side of the mountain from the little lagoon area at the end of the cave.

A new area to explore with new hooks as well; now that would be a cool unlock for me! :cool:

Well, time passes by, many new decorations released, but as it seems there is always limit which you can't cross.

Especially at Coruscant and DK SHs (350 is really not that much to make SH unique)

So I wanted to suggest (again) to make unlocks, that increases Stronghold's max hooks for additional 25 each.

Simple unlocks, which you can buy for CC, so those who want additional hooks can get them and you'd earn a coin from that.

Pleeeease ^^

Very good idea.

And way more Centerpiece hooks please !