Romancing Theron and Lana

Drayka

When do you plan to allow for romancing quest and marriage of our characters to either Theron or Lana? I have characters that started the romance part of the Eternal Empire, but other than a hint here and there of romancing there is nothing compared to the companion romances before this expansion.

Also, will the romances go beyond silence? Once you agree to marriage and the companion send you a few gifts and notes they go silent, can more interaction be added to all romances?

Thank you for listening,

I'm always assuming (hoping) that romance with Theron and Lana will continue to the season 2 of KoTFE or KoTET or whatever. They need to have a repeatable kiss scene just like in DA:I with your love interests. At least it feels you're still romancing them rather just like you said, end up as "silent" love. :rolleyes:

I so agree with y'all on this! So disappointed in the romance with Theron and Lana so far. I'm so hoping things will change in Chapter 16 and then further develop in Season 2. I hope it's not something that gets lost in the shuffle. :(

I sincerely hope they add more flirt options for our LIs. Chapter 9 was the last chapter that gave you flirt options after that silence ;3 Its kinda sad... I hope chapter 16 has something good, something special, a special moment. I mean common it's the last chapter lol as for the new expansion I hope they pay more attention to romances too a few here and there, just to feel like there is still something special between you and your LIs. Time will tell ;3 hope it will be good~