[EXTREMELY IMPORTANT] HEROIC 4 -The Shroud Revealed /The Shroud' s Last Stand

FoveysiSirius

It would be awesome if this Heroic 4 could be made soloable before the HK bonus chapter goes lives ... you know, for those of us who can't afford to pay people 20M to bribe them into helping. :(

I wouldn't be surprised if this ended up happening for 5.0. Obviously this quest is on the devs minds..

Hello.

Solution for The droid on the bridge ... just turn off the bridge and light it up again... fancy trick,gift from some friendly mysterious stranger i unfortunate dont know who he was,iam still thankfull for that one. And you will avoid such bug with someone cant click doors or whatever ...

Thanks.

Edited by REVAN_cz

• 6 months later...
I have the same problem. No one is interested in this mission. I didn't know it needed four players (good grief) when I started. Spent hours doing all of the missions only to get to the end and not be able to complete it. What a joke.

• 3 months later...
I only got as far as the "Dark Design". I tried it solo about 5 times and although it was close each time- as soon as my healer is tossed overboard- there is no chance to complete solo. As the mission now is rather old- is is extremely difficult to get 3 other players to grind through to the point (car jumping ect) to get to the barge for final boss. I must say very disappointing that after a number of hours it is just yet another part of the game I cant finish. I would like to see it made solo option or at minimum- prevent the healer from being tossed overboard so you at least have a chance. Yet then again it seems that the one that follows this mission is also Hero 4. Drops head to hands and simply gives up There is no way the average player can finish so much as a solo player. :(

I only got as far as the "Dark Design". I tried it solo about 5 times and although it was close each time- as soon as my healer is tossed overboard- there is no chance to complete solo. As the mission now is rather old- is is extremely difficult to get 3 other players to grind through to the point (car jumping ect) to get to the barge for final boss. I must say very disappointing that after a number of hours it is just yet another part of the game I cant finish. I would like to see it made solo option or at minimum- prevent the healer from being tossed overboard so you at least have a chance. Yet then again it seems that the one that follows this mission is also Hero 4. Drops head to hands and simply gives up There is no way the average player can finish so much as a solo player. :(

I've done it yesterday, I did not have an issue with the healer tossed overboard but there was one instance where my healer companion did not show up during a fight and I had to re-summon him after I wiped. If you are well geared and have a high influence companion, then it is possible to solo Dark Design and All the Pieces. Although I do wish they made the Shroud's Last Stand Soloable :jawa_mad:

Edited by MrNihulus

• 1 month later...
So I am at the light bridge room. I have 3 guild members helping me, but I am the only one with the mission. They cant click the consoles on either side of the toxic pool. We know where all the interaction points are, they just can't interact with them. Am I doing something wrong or can only the mission holder interact with the consoles? If so how can you complete this if I am the only one with the mission? Edited by NovaElite

So I am at the light bridge room. I have 3 guild members helping me, but I am the only one with the mission. They cant click the consoles on either side of the toxic pool. We know where all the interaction points are, they just can't interact with them. Am I doing something wrong or can only the mission holder interact with the consoles? If so how can you complete this if I am the only one with the mission?

That has always been my experience when using group members without the mission. That's why I have the mission untracked on many characters. I thought a long time ago, the devs acknowledged that they would look into making it easier for players to complete.

Obviously, they could remove the player (group) checkpoints. Personally, I'd rather they just make it into a tactical FP and add it to GF. That is the easiest way for the average person to complete the storyline on as many characters as they want without having to waste other people's time by asking them to help out on content that gives them nothing in return (if they weren't on the mission themselves).

Edited by BRKMSN

So I am at the light bridge room. I have 3 guild members helping me, but I am the only one with the mission. They cant click the consoles on either side of the toxic pool. We know where all the interaction points are, they just can't interact with them. Am I doing something wrong or can only the mission holder interact with the consoles? If so how can you complete this if I am the only one with the mission?

That seems strange, I just did the mission 2 times for a friend 1 month ago, we could press it all and didnt have the mission! Might be a bug, maybe disband group , reset phase etc.

They only cant click to open the door right at start, only you can do it, they should be able to click the other stuff you need the 4 ppl for.

Well,time to time i coming for help to people with this quest,even if i did not proceed beyound ascquiring the gogles/binocullars.

The first puzzle opening doors,require one player,2nd puzzle buttons and doors need 4 players,3rd puzzle with buttons,control panel,Doors,laser beams need 4 players.

The 4rd puzzle with lightbridge can be done in my surprise with 3 players,and by one players triggers the fuse,and two others in pit chaneling the 2 generators,in moment when generators showing green,the one up can move to light up the bridge [optional is turn it off and on again for unspecified reason,you might find useful].

Later fight with shroud is very chaotic with 3 players,becoz keeping the shroud unshielded clicking terminals and killing repeair droids + apearing ad droids to destroy is very chaotic,eventualy the fight can be done,but this quest take alot of patience,very common is see in team chat "This is taking Too long" and one team member vanishes :(.

Note: Well and another problem is the shroud quest line it is not rewarding enought,for that hard work with it,same with dread seed quest line.

Edited by REVAN_cz

Making matters slightly worse is when you have several characters with that uncompleted mission still taking up space on their mission log..

As a side note, you can abandon this mission, and still pick it up later on from the droids that give it to you. This, and the seeker droid missions, keep your progress. When you pick it back up, you are right where you left off, and can continue it. So there is no reason to keep it on your missions tab. That being said, as a person that has completed the mission, both this one, and the seeker droid missions, up to the last mission on multiple toons. It pains me that I have not been able to finish it. And I do agree that there are probably hundreds of players who have also reached this point, you just can't find anyone who is willing to drop whatever they are doing, and rush off to this mission. Most people have abandoned it, myself included, out of frustration at the inability to find 3 other persons who are also at this point. And you should never have to PAY anyone to do a mission with you. Extortion should not be a part of the SWTOR community.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.