Best game ever

Docthebutcher

I ***** and moan non stop about swtor..

In my life and what i have seen we tend to complain a lot about things we care deeply for.

For me It is my muscle cars I have built .

Since 1984 I have building real Muscle cars. Not those with a loud muffler aka fart can cars.

I mean building the Engine transmission and read end. Modifying suspension, putting in after market shifter

There is nothing like a well built engine idling, well trying to idle Exmaple here is my 1972 SS Nova with a 355 small block, full manual reverse 350 turbo transmission , 4:88 gears in a 10 bolt read end

This Beast screamed....By today's standards it isnt **** unless you make no less then 1000 horsepower you just cant compete but at the time this 500+ BHP small block kicked ***

I *****ed and screamed at this beast I even damaged the body at times because she didnt obey me

I loved this car....and i *****ed all the time at her.

All this means is we CARE about SWTOR because we want it to be better and there is ZERO reasons why it cant be except for EA being CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP... WE ALL OF US KNOW FOR A FACT WOULD COULD HAVE THOSE MILLIONS OF PLAYERS THAT MONKEY BAG SAID WE HAD AT THE SWEC 2016

NO excuse EA...this game should be knocked all other games out of the part....yet we cant beat a 18 year old game with about a million players still subing to it Lineage 1 still beats us down...

LEN