The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Claim All Button

Theeko

Wonder if it's possible to add a Claim All button which only go into your datapad not inventory, so that we don't have to keep clicking so many times per character ? But will only work for the ones you already unlocked

IE: Mounts, Pets, Emotes and whatever else there was

Edited by Theeko

I'd like it if I could just claim all my stuff from my mail at once.. making a new character is brutal!

There is. Select all - Clam all from selected. Just be careful not to delete all because the buttons are quite close.

This is the #2 QoL improvement I want! #1 being a hood toggle or covert helm.

Read this that I wrote on the subject of hood-hiding. Note the link to the TOR-Fashion hood-hiding category. It is many, many pages long, and there are circlets or other discreet helmets available for both factions.

Hide *HOOD*, not Hide Head. And all models with a hood already have the hoodless model available, since the hood is hidden by:

* Being worn on a Togruta or certain companions (Qyzen, Yuun, Vik, etc.)

* Being worn with certain head armour, when that armour is not itself hidden by the Hide Head Slot switch.

TOR-fashion has a category dedicated to hood-hiding helmets.

All that people are asking for here is a checkbox to hide the hood regardless of which helmet is being worn and regardless of whether the helmet is visible.

I was going to suggest this exact thing once the LvD event started as my collection is quite vast. I never quite got around to it so I'm glad someone else did.

All my toons will acquire all my pets, titles and emotes and possibly the vehicles. I'm more particular with the toys and vehicles if my toon is following a predestined design. Clicking through all my collection is more painstaking than setting up my hot keys and preferences for new toons.

An add all button would be very helpful. This would also be very helpful where I have unlocked things on different toons and have to back and add to others. Looking through all the pages of stuff to find 2-3 items at a time is frustrating and I feel like I'm wasting valuable game time. Being able to go to the pets page and select add all and get any that that toon doesn't already have would be very welcomed.