The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN is BACK!

Another cool thing about the Thrawn reveal, is that there is a picture of Mandalore the ultimate in one of the scenes where Thrawn is viewing the backgrounds of the main protagonists. I'm seriously hoping they connect Sabine to Mandalore the Ultimate. I'm also betting they are going to make Ezra some sort of Revan hybrid that is both light and dark.

Here's my prediction: Ezra is Snoke.

I've heard this theory before and dismissed it but I'm now starting to wonder. Ezra has a thing for Sabine, who is from house wren, and coincidentally Snoke has his group, the knights of Ren. Furthermore, Ezra believes he can balance both light and dark and is starting to take the obsessive philosophy that it's his destiny to destroy the sith (we know it isn't.). In the visual dictionary we're told that "Snoke was once young and handsome before the dark side twisted him." we're also told Snoke is someone who watched the rise and fall of the galactic empire. There's still not enough evidence to confirm but the possibility is there.

I've heard this theory before and dismissed it but I'm now starting to wonder. Ezra has a thing for Sabine, who is from house wren, and coincidentally Snoke has his group, the knights of Ren. Furthermore, Ezra believes he can balance both light and dark and is starting to take the obsessive philosophy that it's his destiny to destroy the sith (we know it isn't.). In the visual dictionary we're told that "Snoke was once young and handsome before the dark side twisted him." we're also told Snoke is someone who watched the rise and fall of the galactic empire. There's still not enough evidence to confirm but the possibility is there.

Ezra didn't watch the rise of the empire. I think he was born after the empire took over.

Ezra didn't watch the rise of the empire. I think he was born after the empire took over.

He was born exactly on the day that the empire was announced. Same as Luke and Leia.

Kanan is a more likely choice, given the information, to be Snoke than Ezra. Ezra is just slightly too young.

I really doubt that they will make Ezra go full dark, at least not for very long. I also really doubt Ezra is Snoke. While it can't be disproven at this point, it seems like a pretty long stretch to me.

Yeah, Disney isn't quite as universally saccharine-sweet as they get made out to be (Heck, Rebel's S2 finale is proof of that), but at the end of the day this is still a kids show, and I seriously doubt their endgame is "Hey kids, you know that audience surrogate/wish-fulfillment character who's the lovable protagonist of our TV-Y7 cartoon? Yeah, he grows up to be the evil, disfigured wanna-be-emperor from the movies! Good times, kids, good times."