Ummm how do i get a new Security key??

Docthebutcher

I have the physical one that came with my over priced collectors rip off

I heard it is all messed up...and why and how?? I have already called my CC and cancel it to this EA thing

has EA been hacked...???

Now i need a cell phone one but umm I dont have a cell phone so does this mean the end for me

Eh 1 more player gone...there are MILLIONS and MILLIONS of players according to EA at the star wars euro celebration

YEAH right

sigh

Help article for removing and readding a security key - http://help.ea.com/en/article/swtor-security-key-faqs/

use IE or Edge as the web browser, chrome has issues

No phone, use http://www.winauth.com on the PC if you still want a security key for now.

If you cancel payments via the bank, EA will close your account permanently , just mentioning ....

Edited by OwenBrooks

I have the physical one that came with my over priced collectors rip off

I heard it is all messed up...and why and how?? I have already called my CC and cancel it to this EA thing

has EA been hacked...???

Now i need a cell phone one but umm I dont have a cell phone so does this mean the end for me

Eh 1 more player gone...there are MILLIONS and MILLIONS of players according to EA at the star wars euro celebration

YEAH right

sigh

Had that problem yesterday, couldn't even log onto the website since I had to use my security code, but neither the website nor the game launcher was taking the security codes. Mine is from a collector's edition too when the game came out.

I called customer service and got them to cancel my security code from their end. Now I can get into both the game launcher and the website.

My question would be is the security code really a big deal to begin with, do we even need it?