Bonus cartel coins for subscribers, July 7th

ammosgt

So I seem to remember that players who were current subscribers were supposed to receive an additional 500 cartel coins on July 7th. Checking back through my ledger, I never received these. I opened an in game ticket, and received a reply from "Julie" in customer service saying that they were unable to provide any information on this promotion, or resolve the situation, and that I should submit it to the forums. So here it is. By the way...passing the buck in customer service? High class. Well done.

The 500CC promotion was a targetted one, so you are only eligible for the reward if the advert promoting it appeared in your Launchpad.

It seems like BW are trying to collect all of the complaints/issues about the promotion in one thread, here.

It may be a trap... like Chairman Mao's philosophy during the early years of the Communist Party in China - allow people to complain, and give them a place to complain. Then once you have all the complainers together, send in the troops. Soon you will have no more complaints :p