Depth's of Manaan bug, Czerka Meltdown, and Maelstrom too difficult...

Just did Depths of Manaan, it counted for the achievement in LvsD event, you are doing something wrong guys!! If you wipe during the raid the last boss achievment doesnt count, you cannot wipe!! If you didnt wipe and still didnt get the achievment, well, sucks :D

Just did Depths of Manaan, it counted for the achievement in LvsD event, you are doing something wrong guys!! If you wipe during the raid the last boss achievment doesnt count, you cannot wipe!! If you didnt wipe and still didnt get the achievment, well, sucks :D

Well, I had to do HM Manaan 4 times. Killed it the normal way... didn't count. Killed him out of the fire... didn't count. Made sure (well, as sure as possible) to get the killing blow and it finally counted. I almost let the tank die, because I was the healer.... :D. And we did wipe at least once on the bonusboss and once or twice on Ortuno so wiping has nothing to do with wether it counts or not.

Well, I had to do HM Manaan 4 times. Killed it the normal way... didn't count. Killed him out of the fire... didn't count. Made sure (well, as sure as possible) to get the killing blow and it finally counted. I almost let the tank die, because I was the healer.... :D. And we did wipe at least once on the bonusboss and once or twice on Ortuno so wiping has nothing to do with wether it counts or not.

Well no idea then, im a healer too, since otherwise i wouldnt get a gf pop for a HM fps so i didnt touch the boss even, well, i did dps a lot, but i dont think i made the killing blow. Anyway, i have done almost all the HM fps and all counted.

... And yes, I have done Manaan 16 times in the last 3 days for all my toons, the ONLY time we had any issue....

and sorry, I dont by your BS about a NiM guild having issues with Manaan...

Just been walking around looking at this...

This character must have DvL toons on 16/17 servers to do the DvL Manaan FP on 16 toons without any issue...

Or he is the worst troll in the world. 0/10 for you baby... :D

Depth's of Manaan is not counting as completed for the Dark vs Light after completion, and Maelstrom Prison is insanely difficult. Boss #2 is ridiculously hard.

Veterans want it that way. They want a challenge - and to them, even what you wrote here, is most likely considered pure trolling.

Same problem here with Depths of Manaan and Maelstrom Prison. False Emperor still has the droids that one shot you even if you are inside the blue circle, of which there was a patch note about it being fixed.

Finding a way around a bug still means there is a bug. Just because some players don't experience a bug does not mean there is not a bug. If one in 999,999,999 people experience the bug, it's still a bug. That's great that some of you/us have found ways around the bugs in the game to be able to complete things that need to be completed. Others are not so lucky. It still means the bugs should be fixed. Especially when the bugs stop a players progression in a game that requires progression.

Off topic but related to the bug topic as another example:

In one Star Fortress run with one other player and two companions, we died a total of 18 times due to the 'jumps' to cross the ramp gaps just before the final exarch boss. A couple were due to forgetting to make sure we were turned around (still a bug that should be fixed) but mostly it was due to just dropping us instead of putting us on the next platform. 18 times in one run. Yes, we almost gave up but we were at the end and didn't want to start over. This happened two days ago.

Czerka is also a bit of a mess these days - the damage in the desert boss is very high and the boss has a lot of HP.

If you get mostly high levels that play well, especially someone with a taunt to park boss on barrels, it isn't too bad - but get a bunch of lowbies doing piddling damage and struggling to stay alive and its not worth sticking around.

Oh and the boss likes to stun right before he does his smash, so if the player with aggro isn't already on the barrel, or doesn't have a cc break + speed ready to go, it is easy to end up with the boss smashing just short of the barrel and having to eat the sandstorm damage until he cycles through again.

Funny you mention that, I was recently in a lowbie tfp with 3 other dps (with my ~40 gunslinger), the first one (a lvl 65) dropped after a trash pull, the second one dropped after one or two attempts at the desert boss, but the other low lvl dps (who was inexperienced with MMOs) & I pulled our low-ish rank heal comps out & managed to work through it after a few attempts (subsequent bosses I gave him full explainations of the tactics & we got through those first time). We did run out of green barrels but the companions + heal stations were able to get us through.

Edited by Llama-Eight

No the problem is people going in there, thinking that they can spam their basic attack. The same with thr 2nd boss. It is not overtuned, or bugged, you LITERALLY have people going in there spamming basic attack. That is why they are not getting credit for solo either.

try using other attacks, make an actual effort to do some dps, and the solo counts, and/or the tactical goes fine.

Not only is this post wrong on so many levels, EAware already confirmed today what everyone already knows. It's bugged. So please. Try again.

Have you all been posting in the Bug forum about this? There's a dedicated thread for Manaan. They probably check that forum much more often than they check the flashpoints/operations/etc. one.

And we cleared Manaan last night but got no credit for it. Counted for conquest but not for the achievements (normal achievement and DvL achievement)

Not only is this post wrong on so many levels, EAware already confirmed today what everyone already knows. It's bugged. So please. Try again.

I'm worried their solution is going to be to "fix" it, but everyone will have to do it again...