Fallen Empire GEM

BreadKing

Holy hell the last capture was amazing! no spoilers here of course but my god CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE honestly had me gasping at what just happen!!!

What did you all think of it?

I loved it, it might have been a little cliche, but I'm a sucker for the cliche and the cheese.

I figured Scorpio was bound to betray us, I didn't, however, think things would turn out, like they did.

This makes me want Chapt 16, and season 2 even more now!

Also, about season 2. I have a high suspicion that the first companion we will see, will be a force user, Kira, probably, or maybe Jaesa or Nadia, since I think those would be one of the three most popular. Although, we don't know what role (if any) the new DvL companion will have. They could very well be first, then one of the force users second.

I loved it, it might have been a little cliche, but I'm a sucker for the cliche and the cheese.

I figured Scorpio was bound to betray us, I didn't, however, think things would turn out, like they did.

Also, about season 2. I have a high suspicion that the first companion we will see, will be a force user, Kira, probably, or maybe Jaesa or Nadia, since I think those would be one of the three most popular. Although, we don't know what role (if any) the new DvL companion will have. They could very well be first, then one of the force users second.

How good was it though!! haha :D Cannot wait for the next half

i figure more then likly the dark v light companion will be like Nico, just something you can summon at the start of a character or whenever else you feel like it, but with no story relevance, otherwise they would have to write double the amount since they dont know yet which of the ones they will give us. On a side note yes the last chapter was very cliche and personally it practically made me throw up, but hey no acounting for taste