The Captured Acolyte who Could

Tolkyyn

I just finished Korriban Incursion on my Sith Juggernaut (DPS) and the little capture Acolyte was totally alive at the end. I had Nicco on healing, so I guess he did a great job. I have screen caps to prove it.

http://i.cubeupload.com/ArLXvA.jpg

I don't know how to insert images here.

So how many of you have done this? I found only one archived message about this on Reddit.

I just finished Korriban Incursion on my Sith Juggernaut (DPS) and the little capture Acolyte was totally alive at the end. I had Nicco on healing, so I guess he did a great job. I have screen caps to prove it.

So how many of you have done this? I found only one archived message about this on Reddit.

Oh... and tell me what class/quest. I'd be happy to try this at some point.

#nofreecharacterslots

I think this is the point on the Korriban Incursion flashpoint where you come across the captured Sith acolytes, and you have the option to send them off, kill them, or force them into service. If you choose the last (dark side) option, one of them comes along with you (normally to die at the first Kor'slug encounter before you even make it to the temple).

I say kudos, OP! I have no idea how you managed to pull that one off, but it has to be a fairly unusual "accomplishment." :cool:

Edited by -Wes-

Oh... and tell me what class/quest. I'd be happy to try this at some point.

#nofreecharacterslots

It is "Korriban Incursion," a FP you do naturally as part of Shadow of Revan Prelude, you can do it anytime though. I was on a DPS Juggernaut

I think this is the point on the Korriban Incursion flashpoint where you come across the captured Sith acolytes, and you have the option to send them off, kill them, or force them into service. If you choose the last (dark side) option, one of them comes along with you (normally to die at the first Kor'slug encounter before you even make it to the temple).

I say kudos, OP! I have no idea how you managed to pull that one off, but it has to be a fairly unusual "accomplishment." :cool:

Thank you very kindly for you kind response.

It's possible I did this, but I was never paying enough attention to notice lol. I either have a vague recollection of possibly having him at the end of one Korriban Incursion run, or I imagined it because it sounds like a cool memory to have.

I take it due to AoE and such, it's very easy to lose him?

It's possible I did this, but I was never paying enough attention to notice lol. I either have a vague recollection of possibly having him at the end of one Korriban Incursion run, or I imagined it because it sounds like a cool memory to have.

I take it due to AoE and such, it's very easy to lose him?

Right after you grab him you face a boss which places down AOE everywhere... dang... im impressed by the OP. How did he survive soverus and his raid wide AOE outburst damage anyway.

I actually set out to see if this was possible a while back. I managed to get an acolyte passed the slugs but they keep dying at the first boss no matter what.

Shame there is no achievement for this, because the OP definitely deserves one. GJ! :)

I actually set out to see if this was possible a while back. I managed to get an acolyte passed the slugs but they keep dying at the first boss no matter what.

Shame there is no achievement for this, because the OP definitely deserves one. GJ! :)

Maybe we could petition BW to give the OP a special achievement ahah. He does have proof, after all. :p

Right after you grab him you face a boss which places down AOE everywhere... dang... im impressed by the OP. How did he survive soverus and his raid wide AOE outburst damage anyway.

I probably imagined doing it myself then. Kudos to the OP.

I believe you because I managed the same feat :D And I was amazed. He was a tough little dude. But, mine did die at Soverus.

PS. As a point of interest, I did this on my jugg too, only mine was tank mode.

Edited by Lunafox

• 1 year later...

I'm pretty sure that this is so damn difficult, because the flashpoint was intended for level 50... and it's scaled up to level 70... but those captured acolytes are NOT scaled up. Even the level 50, original version I think they have level 10 (or less) stats. If any mob targets them, or if they get in an AOE, it's usually an insta-kill.

Yeah. This is impressive.

I've never found this to be exceptionally hard on solo mode, and I've done it on almost every occasion that I brought a dark side character through there. Managed to do it in tactical mode twice (first time I named her and then created her as a character afterwards :D), but really needed to be a healer to pull that off. I still try it regularly on master mode, but I don't think that's actually possible. Edited by cyrusramsey