Conversation Options for Nico?!?

cunctatorg

What the title of this thread is saying: are there :rak_confused: any conversation options with the legendary Smuggler and companion Nico Okarr?

My first character who completed Ch. IX of the really great SW:TOR;KotFE expansion, a JC, was dumb and he omitted to put the right stuff (the" little Umbrella") at Nico's drink though he had picked the fruit... :( No conversation options with this companion then...

My second character who completed that Chapter was cautious and put the Umbrella, Nico Okarr is deeply impressed and he -the drunkard...- will remember that ... but again no conversations options at all with my SW!!...

What's happening? Any answers or even conjectures?!? Does Nico only speak with other Smugglers, cautious PUBS ... or just female characters?!? Does he await to reach Influence level 50 or so?!? Does he await Season 2 or 3?!?

By the way: where are the AA of the SW Galaxy?!? :cool:

Nico is a mute

Wut?!?

Seriously now, he must know too much, like that old reclusive Jedi from SW:KotOR..., what was his name?!?

Anyways, I liked his speeches very-very much, he was funnier and cooler even from HK-47!! A great guy!!

Jolee Bindo :sy_consular: was the name of this quite pleasant, useful and intriguing companion! :)

SW:KotOR andJolee Bindo aside, my point is that either :sy_blaster: Nico Okarr or Darth Hexid/Master Ranos must be something really different from a Nexu companion!!

I don't mind a Healer Nexu companion but another Nexu with the image of Nico/Ranos and/or Hexid is something different...

I understand very well that ...

... all BioWare's staff has to work way too hard in order to deliver a greatest quality KotFE stuff in due time and ...

... that the experience of the conversations with these distinguished new companions has to also be great, therefore the writers/authors can't accomplish that work lightly...

... but the issue is real, me thinks...

Therefore I would like to face its solution during Season 2! :hope_06:

Anyways, perhaps I'm whining because I bought just three-four months ago a new GPU, a great one with three years guarantee and just one week ago it failed me (and keeps failing me) badly during SW:TOR playtime!!... :eek::confused::(:mad:

This greatest GPU is able to run games with standards way too much higher than SW:TOR graphics standards but its ventilator failed and everything, even myself, became overheating!!...

F****** high-tech companies; you can't defeat heat almost two centuries after Carnot's thesis and you accept to sell to f******* Greek PC Sellers/Thieves/Impostors (the greatest PC Market chain in Greece, that is) low quality stuff, perhaps below third rate due to Capital Controls/gain percentages and stuff...

Edited by cunctatorg