Human or Pureblood?

LukeABDH

I have no idea whether Valkorion is a human or pureblood. According to wookieepedia, he is a pureblood called tenebrae. However, both his parents are non force-sensitive which is very unusual. Also, in KOTFE it shows him as a human "This is not a voice." I do not understand whether he is a pureblood or human. Could someone reply? Thank you!

From what I've read around, Vitiate/Valkorion definitely started out as a Pureblood. However, with all the going incorporeal and the like, he's used human forms which would make sense as there's more human dominant sith around compared to Pureblood dominant sith. So as strange as it comes across, I'd say his essence is Pureblood and the physicality being human or whatever's available at the time. Edited by Limariko

Well pureblood but how to put it not sith pureblood but human with pureblood traits at best. Basically a human-sith hybrid and I have who he looked more like a human or a pureblood.

My theory is his mother was human and his father was a human-sith hybrid. So mostly human. Also his children are human so there is that also.

Well pureblood but how to put it not sith pureblood but human with pureblood traits at best. Basically a human-sith hybrid and I have who he looked more like a human or a pureblood.

My theory is his mother was human and his father was a human-sith hybrid. So mostly human. Also his children are human so there is that also.

Granted that I haven't really read in depth on the background for KotFE, has there been anything said about pureblood lineages within the Zakuul? Mostly my train of thought for my earlier post does in part stem from the sheer volume of horror films I sit through where in the cases of possession/mind transference/reincarnation it's completely possible for the soul/essence to be one thing and the physical form completely something else. So it's completely plausible that Vitiate/Valkorion was originally a pureblood and if he hops into a human body, that won't change the physicality so any children would be human barring whatever Force related plot convention decrees otherwise.

Since Vitiate was originally from an era far enough back when there were more visible purebloods around, it does seem unlikely to me for him to have too many human dominant traits especially since one of the major Sith Lords from antiquity did catch flack for appearing too human if I remember rightly. There's also how highly regarded the "marks of the red" are amongst the purebloods. We've never really seen Vitiate's actual face to really know so we're just theory crafting at this point.

He is a pure-blood with black eyes. Son of his home planet's Sith Lord. Valkorion is just his latest host, and his children are from his host, not his original body. The last body is surely human. His children too. Edited by Audoucet