Lost of Abilities with Token used Toon when exiting cut sceen.

johny_g

So i created a lvl 60 merc with a token last night and decided to exit out of the cut screen to go back to fleet to train my armortech and set my UI to my preference.

After doing so and spending much time I launched the Chapter 1: The Hunt.

Unfortunately my merc only had 3 abilities in total showing on his UI and in his Abilities tab, nothing else was showing up as trainable.

Tried to exit back again to fleet and relaunch again Chapter 1 and still the same thing.

Deleted the toon to recreate one so I could set his UI in chapter 1, but couldn't since my token for a lvl 60 was lost in the process.

So now I lost nearly 1 million in credits in unlocking all of his inventory, training his armortech and a lvl 60 token. Dont know how the token got lost since I never hit lvl 61.

Not a bug. Hit Escape and shut off the tutorial in the menu. A shame you deleted your token. You can't do much with a 60 token now if you do anything like crew skills, or a single mission or anything now it automatically locks the token to you and if you delete it, you lose it entirely. This was a patch a few months ago. I dunno why they did that because now you can't even try classes out if you've never played them.

I'd submit a ticket and see if they can do anything for you to restore it.

Edited by Lil_Fusion

The token was used up and not refunded because you completed at least one quest, afaik.

When the 60 tokens were introduced, Bioware's first effort at preventing people abusing the system was to only refund the token if the toon had not hit level 61. That was still being abused too much, so they changed the criteria so that if you did pretty much anything on the toon, the token was lost.

Regarding the lack of abilities, that is how you start Chapter 1. You "regain" a lot of abilities throughout the first chapter, and the fights are geared to that level.

Damn yes that sounds about right for the token, since I did do 1 mission to try out my abilities and rotation..

Will try and put in a ticket to have it refunded..

Thanks again for the info.