Healer Chapter 15 Gemini Boss fight

DarkDoz

On my Healer Operative I have Senya on Tank and Droid at the door. We walk in to start the fight and door closes and the helper droid is gone.

Senya and I take down all Gemini droids and begin fight with Gemini Captain.

Senya attacks the Captain and I begin to DPS and keeping Senya healed above 90% at all times when the Gemini Captain put down big red circle.:eek:

If Senya is in this circle its a one shot kill. Then Captain is on me and I die.

Any Healers having issues completing Chapter 15?

Any Healers having issues completing Chapter 15?

Commando medic here. No problems occured during my playthrough. I never play with tank companion though. Have you tried switching Senya to DPS? My companion is Nico Okarr as DPS (ranged).

One way to get your companion out of a red circle is to set her on passive so that she comes to you. I don't know if you have enough time in this fight though.

One way to get your companion out of a red circle is to set her on passive so that she comes to you. I don't know if you have enough time in this fight though.

Yes I have put on passive Senya to get her out of Red circle and I can not switch another for this fight.

The Droid that is suppose to help you in the fight will not come into the fighting area > Bug

I have RESET and will try again.