The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Light Vs. Dark Group

I am an old player returned looking for other players who are focused on completing the light vs dark objectives. I am looking for a group or a guild who has shifted their focus to this and to helping others achieve it. I am also possibly looking to start a guild or a group that is willing to focus on this and spend time in game accomplishing the event goals... just hit me up in game currently i will be in game on my sith toon which is: Hiinata hyuga

please feel free to add me and whisper me in game or respond to this post and ill be checking back periodically for like minded people..thanx for reading and good hunting.

I am an old player returned looking for other players who are focused on completing the light vs dark objectives. I am looking for a group or a guild who has shifted their focus to this and to helping others achieve it. I am also possibly looking to start a guild or a group that is willing to focus on this and spend time in game accomplishing the event goals... just hit me up in game currently i will be in game on my sith toon which is: Hiinata hyuga

please feel free to add me and whisper me in game or respond to this post and ill be checking back periodically for like minded people..thanx for reading and good hunting.

telling people in which server u are playing might help finding a group...