<Intrepid> [R] Recruiting New Members for Raids and more!

Eggseggseggs

I might be interested in trying out as a fill in, I can pretty much play any class or role, my main is a vanguard. But like I said, idk if I want to consistnantly raid another day that would be a 4th day for me and idk that I could do it in such a dying game XD. But for sure interested to hop in when needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated role needs for the team. This current makeup of the team has cleared ToS HM and EC NiM, 4/5 TFB NiM, 4/5 DP NiM, and the odd other thing here and there.

We are also recruiting for 5.0 and other things, so if you are interested in endgame, this is the place to be.

Hey, I main a healer (scoundrel) Im looking for guild to start running ops again (my main character is full 224 gear/bonus set and I completed Rav 3/5 and ToS 4/5 all old ops completed in HM. all NiMs completed except Brontes in Dread Fortress and all bosses in DP) if there are still spots for healer in the groups.

Hey, I main a healer (scoundrel) Im looking for guild to start running ops again (my main character is full 224 gear/bonus set and I completed Rav 3/5 and ToS 4/5 all old ops completed in HM. all NiMs completed except Brontes in Dread Fortress and all bosses in DP) if there are still spots for healer in the groups.

Apologies for the delay in messaging you. The team has happened to have filled in the meantime, however there are currently talks of a second team forming. We will keep this topic updated with all the information once things are finalized.

With regards to the second team you're starting, I'd very much like to express my interest in joining as a tank. I'm full 224 and pretty well experienced with the raids, but lately just haven't had a team to go with. I'd be very interested in joining a dedicated progression team again, so I'll keep an eye out for you in game, unless you fellas get back to me here first. Edited by IsisSirius

All PM's have been responded to either here on the forum or in game.

We are still looking for two quality DPS (anything but a Mando) for Team Blue, and potential subs for all roles. Please do not hesitate to contact me here or in game regarding team openings, or joining the guild in general.

• 2 weeks later...

Team Blue is looking for all roles for the team and for back ups.

- Raid from 7:00 p.m.- 9 p.m. PST (Server time) Friday and Saturday. Depending on how each night goes we may go a tiny bit later.

- Focus will be starting with HM and moving onto NIM

- Raid DPS Parse Requirement: 6k or above.

- HM Experience is a must at the least.

Message Gi'barbie or Kybuck in game or myself on this forum with any questions.

Hello, you guys seem like the type of guild me and my gf are looking for. We are both fairly new to the game but have picked things up quickly. I am a 65 tank and she is a 65 heals. We would definitely like to hit the raid scene as well as have people to PvP with. Looking forward to hearing back from you. You can either reply here, or jus message me in game Prophesus. We are typically on most of the time. Thank you for your consideration.

Hello, you guys seem like the type of guild me and my gf are looking for. We are both fairly new to the game but have picked things up quickly. I am a 65 tank and she is a 65 heals. We would definitely like to hit the raid scene as well as have people to PvP with. Looking forward to hearing back from you. You can either reply here, or jus message me in game Prophesus. We are typically on most of the time. Thank you for your consideration.

Yea we will try to contact the listed names above for the Blue team openings. Hope to hear back from you all soon! So far everything sounds great and is definitely something Prophesus and I are looking for. My ingame name is Meizy, cya ingame. 😁

Glad to have you both as additions :).

With 5.0 coming in a month, do you have a guild? If you don't, or are in need of a new one, Intrepid is still recruiting for 5.0 and hopefully beyond.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you a new transfer or considering it? A new, returning, or current player? Well look no further!

With 5.0 around the corner Intrepid has never been more alive. Casual, PvP, or raid? Well you have come to the right spot. With excellent and social players, we can help you get back into the game or set you on the right path to excel!

But seriously, join us. We got all the standard guild stuff... ...and free handouts. :p

As for Blue Team, they are still looking for two DPS (Please no Mandos since we got a bunch).

• 2 weeks later...

I've been away from the game for a bit, last serious raiding was HM/NiM EC when it was new and a bit here and there afterwards but nothing as serious as when 50 content was end game. I play a Commando both as Gunny and Combat Medic depending on what is needed or how I am feeling. I've been slowly gearing up with the new expansion, currently rolling around 230ish mods in my old rakata gear.

In game toon name is Vissionary. I am usually online for at least a bit most nights.

I've been away from the game for a bit, last serious raiding was HM/NiM EC when it was new and a bit here and there afterwards but nothing as serious as when 50 content was end game. I play a Commando both as Gunny and Combat Medic depending on what is needed or how I am feeling. I've been slowly gearing up with the new expansion, currently rolling around 230ish mods in my old rakata gear.

In game toon name is Vissionary. I am usually online for at least a bit most nights.

Sorry for the late response there mate, the forum was not letting me post again when logged in for some reason.

Anyways, Team Blue is currently doing HM and NiM ops for schematics to craft gear, and of course for the fun of it right now. I can assist with helping you get back into the game, and help with gearing as I assume you could use a hand with that. As for the team, once you are geared and feel you want to try out, they would be more than happy to have you do so.

If you need a guild invite, just /who Intrepid and ask for an invite.

Hope to see you soon!