What's this about 500 CC for subbing by July 7th?

GetPloughed

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

First off, I want to apologize for the delay in response to this! I know that many of you were left in the dark on this issue and that is on me. With that being said, I did want to make sure I had answers before I came into the thread, and I do!

I poured through the thread and manually passed on many of your account names for investigation, with the goal of getting to the bottom of any issues that might be present. In doing so, we were able to discover exactly what happened and I can confirm that some of you were definitely missed in the 500 Cartel Coin promotion grant.

Our plan right now is to spend today isolating exactly which remaining accounts were eligible and qualified. Then starting tomorrow through Friday, we will begin granting coins to the remaining accounts. I will post tomorrow when the grants have begun.

Thank you all for your patience and for posting your information in this thread so that we could investigate the issue.

-eric

Thank you for the update, Eric.

(gives me hope that maybe someone over there is paying attention, after all)

Hopefully everything gets sorted out promptly now and we get our missing coins so focus can be shifted to more important things (like who's who on that KotET teaser pic :D).

Edited by LordMordeth

what about the people who haven't complained about this but are in the same situation still??

are you just going to ignore them or are you finally going to apply something retroactively in a propper manner?

Reading comprehension is hard, I guess. He didn't say that they were going to grant to the people who posted here.

He said that when investigating those people, they found out why it didn't work, and they are going to go through everyone and work out all the affected accounts (whether they posted here or not) and do the grants for all of them.

That is, they are going to do exactly what you seem to think they aren't going to do.

Hey folks,

The team has started granting Cartel Coins to those players who qualified for the promotion. It can take up until 5PM Central tomorrow (Friday) to complete all of them. Thanks everyone.

-eric

Well... Better late than never!

A quick note, like "We are currently looking into this" would have been appreciated as it seemed to me that you were simply going to ignore the matter...

Hey folks,

First off, I want to apologize for the delay in response to this! I know that many of you were left in the dark on this issue and that is on me. With that being said, I did want to make sure I had answers before I came into the thread, and I do!

I poured through the thread and manually passed on many of your account names for investigation, with the goal of getting to the bottom of any issues that might be present. In doing so, we were able to discover exactly what happened and I can confirm that some of you were definitely missed in the 500 Cartel Coin promotion grant.

Our plan right now is to spend today isolating exactly which remaining accounts were eligible and qualified. Then starting tomorrow through Friday, we will begin granting coins to the remaining accounts. I will post tomorrow when the grants have begun.

Thank you all for your patience and for posting your information in this thread so that we could investigate the issue.

-eric

Thank you!! :):)

I just checked my cartel coin balance on the site and saw an additional 500 cc with the description "In Game Reward" added to my account today. So to the poor intern who had to go and cross-reference every account against the promotion information you have my sincere thanks.

The people on the marketing team behind these promotions on the other hand need to sit down and get their act together to make sure the next promotion like this is going to work correctly so they don't end up pissing off that group of paying customers. At this point it's pretty well documented that this isn't the first targeted "be a subscriber and get bonus cc" promotion that ended like this.

Do you get an email confirming the deposit of the cartel coins, or do they just show up when you log into the game?

I did have the July 7th coin promo on my launcher, but the only coins I've received so far this month are my normal monthly allotment.

Do you get an email confirming the deposit of the cartel coins, or do they just show up when you log into the game?

I did have the July 7th coin promo on my launcher, but the only coins I've received so far this month are my normal monthly allotment.

I didn't receive an email about the CCs, but they do show up in your Cartel Coin ledger (found here) so you can check there as well as in game. It'll be labelled as an "In Game Reward".

I got mine today but no accompanying email. It does show in the cc log as "In Game Reward" as someone else said. My husband as yet to get his though.

Hey folks,

The team has started granting Cartel Coins to those players who qualified for the promotion. It can take up until 5PM Central tomorrow (Friday) to complete all of them. Thanks everyone.

-eric

Haven't gotten mine yet so here's to hoping that this time everyone who was eligible actually does get them. :D

Edited by LordMordeth

Here's to hoping that this time everyone who was eligible actually gets them. :D

Yer, here's hoping

Only after 10pm GMT tomorrow will we know

& I assume that we'll never know what changes to wording will be required for the next round of these, as seeing the "Be a sub on July 7th" version has required far more work and a lot more nagging for it to be awarded than originally envisaged

(Mine hasnt - yet, here's hoping!)

Got mine today as well. Still feel that next time, not waiting over a week to communicate would be appreciated - even if it's "we have no clue but will review and let you know" is better than dead silence where speculation begins. customer service 101 :rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.