What's this about 500 CC for subbing by July 7th?

GetPloughed

• Dev Post
OK, but my question is simple, and not exactly either of those.

I've been a subscriber for a while now (since September 2015 or so), and I saw this offer in my launcher. I didn't do anything to subscribe (why would I?). Will I get the coins?

Good question!

There were a few different promotions! Not all of them were targeted specifically at new subscriptions, so it does sound like you would get the coins as well.

-eric

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good question!

There were a few different promotions! Not all of them were targeted specifically at new subscriptions, so it does sound like you would get the coins as well.

-eric

Be interesting to see what happens then, as I'm an existing subscriber and saw two different promotions in my launcher over the last couple of weeks neither of which specified I had to be a new subscriber by 7/7 - so double bonus or double disappointment incoming :rolleyes:

Be interesting to see what happens then, as I'm an existing subscriber and saw two different promotions in my launcher over the last couple of weeks neither of which specified I had to be a new subscriber by 7/7 - so double bonus or double disappointment incoming :rolleyes:

Yeah I been subbed since last year and haven't received anything

Hey folks,

Quick update! I talked with the team and just to ensure that we don't hit any issues when granting the coins, they are going to grant them during next Tuesday's maintenance. Thanks everyone.

-eric

Peachy. Guess we should be used to you all doing the bait and switch by now so not overly surprised by this.

Hey folks,

Quick update! I talked with the team and just to ensure that we don't hit any issues when granting the coins, they are going to grant them during next Tuesday's maintenance. Thanks everyone.

-eric

Thanks for taking the time to clarify.

Hey folks,

-eric

Wait a minute, someone named Tuesday from maintenance is giving us cartel coins? I dunno, sounds a bit shady, I hope they didn't fall off the back of a truck or something.

Wait a minute, someone named Tuesday from maintenance is giving us cartel coins? I dunno, sounds a bit shady, I hope they didn't fall off the back of a truck or something.

He said next Tuesday, not someone named Tuesday

He said next Tuesday, not someone named Tuesday

What? They already fired Tuesday? Poor Tuesday, guess they shouldn't have hijacked that cartel coin truck. Let's hope Next Tuesday is smarter than the previous Tuesday.

What? They already fired Tuesday? Poor Tuesday, guess they shouldn't have hijacked that cartel coin truck. Let's hope Next Tuesday is smarter than the previous Tuesday.

Even though I nearly choked on my coffee I thank you. Haven't had that good of a giggle in days. :D

Hey folks,

-eric

Good to know, thanks for the update.

Peachy. Guess we should be used to you all doing the bait and switch by now so not overly surprised by this.

You don't even know what you're talking about. Where did they say they're no longer giving the 500 CC's and instead doing something else? It's amazing how people don't even think before they complain.

I enjoy your sense of humor. Say more things.

(not just this, I've noticed it before)

at least we are getting the cartel coins

Until they are in my account I count on nothing. The issues in this game are Legion and the devs have ignored a ton of it to push out these 'incredibly exciting monthly hour long chapters!' without fixing a thing. The bug list is insane, really. Bugs from years ago still rampant which tend to throw a wrench into the whole OPs and HM FP thing as a few of those are bugged still. When they deliver I shall believe them. Until then I have no reason to accept what they say as fact.

Edited by Ksilvante

Hey folks,

-eric

Thank you for the up date i will be looking form my coins on that day. I have been a sub for years. (so i should get them)

Until they are in my account I count on nothing. The issues in this game are Legion and the devs have ignored a ton of it to push out these 'incredibly exciting monthly hour long chapters!' without fixing a thing. The bug list is insane, really. Bugs from years ago still rampant which tend to throw a wrench into the whole OPs and HM FP thing as a few of those are bugged still. When they deliver I shall believe them. Until then I have no reason to accept what they say as fact.

yea I know that stuff and I try not to count on anything but I have a good feeling about this

Well if her first name is Ruby that might be cool.

Of course we should all be slightly more worried if we were getting free coins from Mr Wednesday - then we might be looking at trouble.

All The Best

Thank you for the up date i will be looking form my coins on that day. I have been a sub for years. (so i should get them)

Actually from how I read it, Eric makes it sound like you are only getting the coins if by chance you got the offer on your launcher. If you don't, you are not getting any coins.

Some more clarification would be nice.

Naturally people will be pissed off again on tuesday because they recieved none.

Edited by NoomiryarZ

Well if her first name is Ruby that might be cool.

Of course we should all be slightly more worried if we were getting free coins from Mr Wednesday - then we might be looking at trouble.

All The Best

She got married - it's Ruby Murray now.