Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Flashpoints, Solo mode, and DvL

xmarcusprimex

Shadowlands. Right now I'm mainly playing a pub Character named "Gold-E" who's around lvl 30, but I've got a lvl 65 imp & pub I can use.

Poop, I don't have a single character on that server, or I would offer to help. Maybe someone on Shadowlands will see this.

I managed to do one of the Cerzka ones with an all dps group of solo players. That other one tho.... we barely made it past the first boss, and wiped 6 times on the second one within about 10min. (The one with the sandstorm nonsense). Even after googling "how" to beat it, we couldn't manage it. I need those last 6- 7 to reach eternal lvl. It's looking like I may not make it now tho... :(

I"m on Shadowlands and I still need those too. Rep side I have a lvl 65 combat medic named Tith'Vuk'Lorte and Imp side I have a lvl 56 corruption sorc named Brunall. I'm really rusty with group content so I cant guarantee our success with duoing, but I'm happy to try, or we could que for some random dps.

I"m on Shadowlands and I still need those too. Rep side I have a lvl 65 combat medic named Tith'Vuk'Lorte and Imp side I have a lvl 56 corruption sorc named Brunall. I'm really rusty with group content so I cant guarantee our success with duoing, but I'm happy to try, or we could que for some random dps.

Sounds good, I'll add you to my friends list next time I'm on. Look for Blue Boi on pub, & Sche Eastwood imp (JK Tank & SW Tank)

I'm on the Ebon Hawk and just finished the Solo FP objectives for DvL once my character reaches level 50. My Jedi Knight received the achievement package but my Sith Warrior didn't. Anyone else have this issue or is it just me? Also had this same thing when both characters reached level 25: Jedi got it all; Sith got nothing.

I'm on the Ebon Hawk and just finished the Solo FP objectives for DvL once my character reaches level 50. My Jedi Knight received the achievement package but my Sith Warrior didn't. Anyone else have this issue or is it just me? Also had this same thing when both characters reached level 25: Jedi got it all; Sith got nothing.

The achievements are legacy-wide; you only get them once. The "packages" are packs, they go into the "Pack Stash" (now, I opened a few before the Pack Stash was put in).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.