Rishi datacrons

omaan

Players are killing these grophets due to get the needed items for DAYS and champions are not appearing....people are getting desperate. Getting datacrons must be MUCH faster. Champion grophets should appear more often,so we could have an opportunity to get Rishi datacrons.

• 1 year later...

Are you farming the right spots? They only appear in a few areas and if they aren't there you need to kill the grophets that are there and wait for the respawn and hope the giant one appears.

I sure wish they didn't make Datacrons Legacy-wide cuz I'd often hang out on Rishi and other planets offering to help people get them but now since people only need to get them once there's almost nobody getting them these days.

Edited by PetFish

Hello.

I ve actualy manage beat the grophets multiple times[few times they did beat me],first time i had my tokens from Grophets, i send my companion clear trash,companion deleted those tokens as trash [ old bug,it been corrected],and if that wasnt enought,i later manage complete all achievements related to grophets and datactrons,but they been reseted, twice ... [so they did dissapear as incompleted] ...

Now i have collected again grophet tokens

[some time ago,and actualy get ahievement “Three Not So Little Grophets” and this time the achievement stayed completed]

hoping complete all related and missing datacron achievements,but since i already have that datacrons iam stuck,i cant get the last achievement for clicking on the stone [again ?] ... achievement name is “X Marks the Spot” , i cant obtain again this achievement.

I ve reported the problem but i did not get answer for that one ... [maybe i try again later ask about it,or team up with someone who can click that].

Dulfy has nice guide for the quest to gain the rishi datacrons,and another good guide is from no longer maintaned guide web page swtor-spy,it does mention the achievement “X Marks the Spot” , but Dulfy not mentioning it,maybe i did not notice it there...

And Hunting Grophets ... well,it is very annoying,specialy if someone kill it before yours nose and take the token,you hunting for hours,that was enraging ... Or the Grophet somehow managed defeat my character with bad gear...[:mad:]

Somethimes switching instances did helped,but not always ... somethimes i tryed one atempt on grophets per day,eventualy i get the tokens,as i mentioned before i cant use them... so that was almost waste of time ...

Thanks.