The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

So my SWTOR video was blocked by Disney

Dracorya

For what you ask? The text crawl at the beginning of Chapter One for KOTFE. I find this both absolutely infuriating and completely laughable because I have several other videos that have the same text crawl because start of the classes. Yet those videos are still up. With music. No flags or blocks.

Bad enough I can't even record my videos with the ingame music because of Youtube's claim system, but now this? Unless the system is going to be consistent, this is a damn joke. Just wondering if anyone else has run into this issue.

Edited by Dracorya

For what you ask? The text crawl at the beginning of Chapter One for KOTFE. I find this both absolutely infuriating and completely laughable because I have several other videos that have the same text crawl because start of the classes. Yet those videos are still up. With music. No flags or blocks.

Bad enough I can't even record my videos with the ingame music because of Youtube's claim system, but now this? Unless the system is going to be consistent, this is a damn joke. Just wondering if anyone else has run into this issue.

So create your own crawl at starwars.com and why not add some music

Edited by t-darko