Wicked Huntress Robe is bugged

RaithHarth

Mine was doing wicked crazy things during the cutscenes in Chapter 15. Never really seen anything like it. It's like the cape or the flap would get bound to a certain point and then the fabric would stretch or tangle around my character, depending on how she moved.

Mine was doing wicked crazy things during the cutscenes in Chapter 15. Never really seen anything like it. It's like the cape or the flap would get bound to a certain point and then the fabric would stretch or tangle around my character, depending on how she moved.

I've seen some capes do this randomly as well. Something about the item and the in game physics I guess.

I once had a cape completely float above my character on an elevator.. and they stay that way until I reclogged.

Edited by Andryah

I've seen some capes do this randomly as well. Something about the item and the in game physics I guess.

I once had a cape completely float above my character on an elevator.. and they stay that way until I reclogged.

That happens a lot.

So does having a cape or robe fold over and stay that way.

What you have pictures of happens a lot with pieces that have stuff that hangs down, if it doesn't clip iinto character legs. Or fold over forever.

• 4 weeks later...
If it's anything like the old Tulak Horde set bug, it's tied to your graphics settings, and based on the quality of those images, that's what I'm inclined to believe.

I don't believe the graphics setting is the culprit. My robe does the same thing and, after reading your post, I tried changing the settings. Very High (my default setting), Ultra, High, etc. all showed that same glitch. It's very distracting and I hope they fix it soon. :mad: