Random "instant kills" in Proving Grounds

FourPawnBenoni

I have no idea what is causing this, but myself and several guild members are experiencing random deaths in Alliance Proving Grounds map. Most of the time it has happened while I'm just standing in a node guarding it and then all of a sudden I'm dead by "kill 0 damage"

I can confirm this is a problem. Although, I'm not sure exactly what circumstances are causing it to happen. Here are my three pieces of sample data.

1) I was moving between east (tech lab) and south (archive) and just randomly died in the hallway at full health with no one else around. I was not carrying a mod.

2) I was guarding middle (cantina) with a 2nd person on our team. Both had full health, no enemies, and my co-guard just suddenly died right in front of me. Neither of us had mods.

3) My team was attacking east (tech lab) and ended up killing all of the enemies there. Those 3 who had taken the node all just suddenly died at the same time with no enemies around and the node was lost to both teams. Not sure if anyone had mods on them during this.

This happened during PTS testing as well but the devs fixed it before the WZ went live; looks like the same bug shows up again now.

On the PTS, this always happened the moment when the eastern node was captured (switched from gray to yellow/purple) - everyone in range was insta-killed. This matches Citrienne's description, so it is the same bug.

Fortunately, since this bug was already fixed once, it shouldn't take long to fix it again. :)

Edited by Jerba