Light Vs Dark Event Question

Darth_Crasis

Yeah that's what I was wondering someone in a previous post claimed you can get the achievements for the last tier while doing them in the first tier, but it seems like you need to complete each tier to unlock the next, so therefore it cannot be retroactive

Yeah that's what I was wondering someone in a previous post claimed you can get the achievements for the last tier while doing them in the first tier, but it seems like you need to complete each tier to unlock the next, so therefore it cannot be retroactive

The closest to that I could see it working would be to, say, do everything else in the event except Esseles, then go back and do Esseles and cash in all on five tiers at once (having already gotten the first tier, because Level 25 lol).

The closest to that I could see it working would be to, say, do everything else in the event except Esseles, then go back and do Esseles and cash in all on five tiers at once (having already gotten the first tier, because Level 25 lol).

Yup, I really hope it's just that each tier has the previous tier being a requirement for achieving it. Otherwise it'll be a pain as I like to do multiple things at once (especially with the fps/wzs/crafting requirements)

Yup, I really hope it's just that each tier has the previous tier being a requirement for achieving it. Otherwise it'll be a pain as I like to do multiple things at once (especially with the fps/wzs/crafting requirements)

It's working with the Achievements system, and it would be unprecedented if you couldn't get an Achievement because you didn't have one in the previous tier. I'm high-90s certain that it can work as I described.

So I am not sure if its entirely accurate because on my level 20 inquisitor I got the Home Sweet Home required on Valiant Tier before ever completing the other two and it did update as well. However unlocking HK didn't so I am not sure if it was a fluke or some are meant to be able to be unlocked before you reach that tier and some are not.

You can complete the requirements.

HOWEVER, you are not eligible for the rewards on each tier without the prior tier. If you look at the achievements, you'll see the achievement unlock for the prior tier.

As far as HK, you need 50 kills with him out. I did that easy starting at lvl 1 on Tython before I got Qyzen

Edited by JWagner

So I am not sure if its entirely accurate because on my level 20 inquisitor I got the Home Sweet Home required on Valiant Tier before ever completing the other two and it did update as well. However unlocking HK didn't so I am not sure if it was a fluke or some are meant to be able to be unlocked before you reach that tier and some are not.

You have to get 50 kills with NK to score his event achievement, in addition to the unlock requirement

I got some achievements from the higher tiers already. They are green in the achievement window. For example valor 5 before I finished the first tier.

If what some of you guys here propose is true, then how am I supposed to get this achievement later again if I already have it now, but am not in the appropriate tier yet?

As someone wrote, it is achievement based. You can do all achievements whenever you like (can). However, you will probably not get the rewards until they are due. This is how I interpret it.

I got some achievements from the higher tiers already. They are green in the achievement window. For example valor 5 before I finished the first tier.

If what some of you guys here propose is true, then how am I supposed to get this achievement later again if I already have it now, but am not in the appropriate tier yet?

As someone wrote, it is achievement based. You can do all achievements whenever you like (can). However, you will probably not get the rewards until they are due. This is how I interpret it.

^^ You can do the achievements in any order. HOWEVER, if you do all the requirements for the 5th tier, but don't complete the other 4, you won't get the 5th tier rewards either. It's a ladder.