KotFE Romance question

Jaiddyn

I don't want to give away any spoilers, but I wanted to ask a question about the romances in KotFE.

In that catina scene where you can choose someone to Flirt/Romance and be locked into a romance.... Is that your only chance to get into a romance with those characters? Basically, if you choose to "chat" instead of "flirt", will you never get the chance to be in a romance with them again? Or do you get the option to be in a romance with them again later?

I don't want to give away any spoilers, but I wanted to ask a question about the romances in KotFE.

In that catina scene where you can choose someone to Flirt/Romance and be locked into a romance.... Is that your only chance to get into a romance with those characters? Basically, if you choose to "chat" instead of "flirt", will you never get the chance to be in a romance with them again? Or do you get the option to be in a romance with them again later?

As far as I know, yes, it's your only chance. In season 2 there COULD be another way, but as of right now, after chapter 9 is the only way.