Galactic Datacron Master, Discrepancies HELP

KSIxShinobi

I recently reviewed my legacy to find that I had completed the ‘Galactic Datacron Master’ achievement/title however my current stats and the Datacron section of the Legacy menu does not reflect this. It shows that I still many planetary Datacrons collect. I collected every Datacron including Makeb, the only planet I do not have is Rishi please correct this error.

I would like my base stat's and Datacron Legacy to reflect the hard work I put into collecting them. I have been told to come here by the in-game Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service People a young kind gentlemen called Raith was dealing with problem until now this is what he/she said.

"I am sorry to report in-game support do not have the facility to add any Datacron to a character or Legacy. This looks to be a result of a bug when merging Legacies since the ‘Galactic Datacron Master’ achievement was completed back in 2014.

As this particular case appears to have been caused by a bug within the game, it will need to be corrected in a future game update and as such, cannot be corrected by Customer Service.

To allow us to identify and correct these issues, we would request that you submit a Bug Report on this issue. Bug Reports submitted though the In-Game Help Center go directly to our development QA team and not to Customer Service. To submit a bug, you can type /bug in your chat window or select Bug Report from the drop down when creating a new ticket in the In-Game Help Center."

Here is my Ticket number # 28586500

Please look into this, thank you for reading.

Edited by KSIxShinobi