Wicked Huntress Hood + Shae Vizla Commander's Helmet are bugged.

-JE-BLAZAR-

Hey dear Bioware!

The hood of Wicked huntress is bugged (affects both in and out of cutscenes):

1. It gets stretched out in cutscenes if your character walks from point a too b.

2. If you do /meditate then you can clearly see the stretching, or if you do pushups with the pushup toy, and same for all other movements.

The helmet of Shae Vizla new helmet is bugged (affects both in and out of cutscenes):

1. The lower jaw part with some parts of the mouth part of the helmet, move just like a real mouth!

2. You can check this by zooming in on the character with the helmet on, and then type for example /goofy, /flattered, etc.

3. It is funny, but really annoying. xD

Can you please fix these items!! :)

I love them but I cant wear them now because of this. ^^

Anyways thanks!

Greets,

JE.

• 3 weeks later...
Add the original Havoc Squad armor set to your list. It has a major bug when using Rocket Boost that puts the rocket boost squib between the troopers knees firing up into his butt. That bug has been there since the set was released.

• 1 month later...
Who knows if this ever gets looked at, but the helmet is so odd for Commander Vizla I had to reply here. I even noticed that if you angel your camera in such a way when it's open you can clearly see through your skull. Can we get some super glue for this helmet?