Doctor Lokin taking a hike.

Clone_Enforcer

Okay this happened around January or February when I was trying to recruit Doctor Lokin. While I didn't had enough materials to boost his influence, I decided to try to recruit Xalek at Ilum. While I was heading to the location where a crime scene took place, I stumbled upon Doctor Lokin out in the open in Ilum. I thought it was funny but I know this wasn't part of the mission. It's obviously a bug. I wished I could take a picture of it and show it, but my surface pro 3 doesn't seem to have that option. Am I the only one that stumbled upon this? If so.... Hahahah.

That is weird... although I did recently roll a new Sith Warrior, and when having the last conversation with Baras at the end of Korriban, I noticed Khem Val standing in mid-air next to one of the statues in Baras' chambers, looking at us as if to say "I'm hungry and this ****** ate all the doughnuts so I will have to eat him instead".

My more sensible headcanon is that the Inquisitor has a Force vision of the future, seeing the end of the Warrior storyline, and decides it would be good to keep an eye on Baras and the Warrior in case intervention is needed... ironic considering the number of Warriors that my various Inquisitors have helped beat class quests over the years. It is almost as though the Inquisitor now feels personally invested in the health and well-being of the Warrior :p

• 5 months later...