Nim prog team recruiting 1 dps or 1 tank-republic

Shwarzchild

Taw Republic is recruiting one exceptional dps and 1 tank for an immediate opening on its nim prog team called sorry about the mess. The group runs Wednesday nights from 8:30-11pm server time. The group has cleared EC and earned the warstalker title, and is currently working through Tfb (4/5 so far). After we finish Tfb the plan is to move into dread palace. Preferred role for the open spot: Sentinel, and any proficient tank.

Requirements: fully min maxed 220 gear. Prefer fully min maxed 224, but gearing can be done. Must parse above 6.6 if applying as a dps. Team speak. star parse. Previous nim experience preferred but not necessary.

If interested please send me a message here, or message me in game when I'm on Isaac-bell or Thessica.

update: The team is currently full as of 6/27/2016.

Edited by Shwarzchild

Taw Republic is recruiting one exceptional dps and 1 tank for an immediate opening on its nim prog team called sorry about the mess. The group runs Wednesday nights from 8:30-11pm server time. The group has cleared EC and earned the warstalker title, and is currently working through Tfb (2/5 so far). After we finish Tfb the plan is to move into dread palace. Preferred role for the open spot: Sentinel, and any proficient tank.

Requirements: fully min maxed 220 gear. Prefer fully min maxed 224, but gearing can be done. Must parse above 6.6 if applying as a dps. Team speak. star parse. Previous nim experience preferred but not necessary.

If interested please send me a message here, or message me in game when I'm on Isaac-bell or Thessica.

Hi there friends still searching for NIM prog tank or dps ?

• 5 weeks later...
Hi there friends still searching for NIM prog tank or dps ?

Hey Marr,

I'm looking to get in contact with either yourself or another leadership element from Enraged that may be able to help facilitate member changes forthcoming within the Phalanx Squad Project and potential replacements. Who would be the best person to contact regarding that topic of discussion?