Whatever happen to Clan Ordo?

cool-dude

Whatever happen to Clan Ordo?

Are they all dead, or did Bioware not think they were important enough?

They show up and are mentioned multiple times in the Bounty Hunter story. Torian is great friends with a member of Clan Ordo (IIRC, his name was Corridan Ordo), and participates in hunts with them. I'm not sure what's happened to them in the KOTFE timeline, but I would think they have joined with the new Mandalore as they were still around and running missions for the Sith Empire before the time jump.

My guess is that Torian's friend Corridan Ordo is one of those that Shae mentions as being "trapped on the home worlds" or something like that. Meaning, the Mandalorians clans not with Shae are all trapped within Mandalorian space, probably blockaded by part of the Eternal Fleet.

I played the BH story, and I don't remember any of that.

Torian even plays a video showing Clan Ordo and tells you he's going off to help them assassinate a Senator being protected by the Jedi. When he gets back, he mentions how the one Ordo guy took a lightsaber swing to the head but was saved by the special metal lining of his helmet.

Might want to check some Google replay videos or something, he talks about them a bit.

My guess is that Torian's friend Corridan Ordo is one of those that Shae mentions as being "trapped on the home worlds" or something like that. Meaning, the Mandalorians clans not with Shae are all trapped within Mandalorian space, probably blockaded by part of the Eternal Fleet.

Ah, ok, that makes sense. I don't remember much of the last KOTFE chapter to be honest, so I forgot about the trapped bit. Poor guys, they are always being pushed back to Ordo.

Edited by Mykra