Guild Recruitment on TRE

DrakeCoer

Hello Guys,i just transfered my main to TRE and looking for guild Jedi Guardian DPS-216 Gear-Augmented i look for a guild that use TS or a similar program (i would like young player's u know not 36-40 Age and up a bit younger like 20-30 or even younger whatever :p) my name is Quinon u can mail me in-game.Pub Side!!!

Also i am PvEr but i do PvP when i have group i just need to augment it :p

Edited by DrakeCoer

Hello Guys,i just transfered my main to TRE and looking for guild Jedi Guardian DPS-216 Gear-Augmented i look for a guild that use TS or a similar program (i would like young player's u know not 36-40 Age and up a bit younger like 20-30 or even younger whatever :p) my name is Quinon u can mail me in-game.Pub Side!!!

Also i am PvEr but i do PvP when i have group i just need to augment it :p

Don't invite this man. He has no life on The Progenitor, becouse he's ninja looter on OPS, and also my guild-mate lend him money, about 8 millions, no return. Thanks for attention.

Edited by tummiswtor

Don't invite this man. He has no life on The Progenitor, becouse he's ninja looter on OPS, and also my guild-mate lend him money, about 8 millions, no return. Thanks for attention.

i offered him back 8mil and a blademaster lightsaber (better late than never) he refused i insist but he didnt wanted i havent scam anyone it was my mistake to do that and let him talk for him self not you!And im not Ninja Looter on OPS at ur guild i did like 2-4 OPS pfff and i was kinda new that time god damn...

Edited by DrakeCoer

Also i have life on Prog...I left cuz the population's cant be compared TRE has more than 60-170ppl on fleet only all the day.Btw i didnt said 36-40 is old i said i look for a guild with younger age but i dont mean that 36-40 is old