Character Transfer

DrakeCoer

Hey Guys i wanted to ask i have sub 2 times in my life in total and i want to move my characters (4) to TRE how many Character Transfer's i have (i have never purchase any) can anyone help me to see how many i have ???

You can server transfer as many characters as you like for 1k cc each now, but just a warning server transfer while on the fleet not in the strongholds it bugs out. Edited by Theeko

Hey Guys i wanted to ask i have sub 2 times in my life in total and i want to move my characters (4) to TRE how many Character Transfer's i have (i have never purchase any) can anyone help me to see how many i have ???

If you haven't already make sure to use "Someone's" referral link :rak_01:.... to get a free transfer to save you 10$.

If you haven't already make sure to use "Someone's" referral link :rak_01:.... to get a free transfer to save you 10$.

I have already used a ref link like 2 weeks ago and i subbed again 1 week that means that i have 2 character transfer tokens and do u guys know how i check how much i have?

I know it's not ideal, but if the cost is too much, transfer one toon with all the money and items (or as much as you can) and start new characters on the new server. Even just transferring one character means all the legacy perks/unlocks and the Achievements will be on the new server (once you 'name' your legacy on the new server), and with the way the game is now, it doesn't take too long to level up new characters.

I know it's not ideal, but if the cost is too much, transfer one toon with all the money and items (or as much as you can) and start new characters on the new server. Even just transferring one character means all the legacy perks/unlocks and the Achievements will be on the new server (once you 'name' your legacy on the new server), and with the way the game is now, it doesn't take too long to level up new characters.

...Dis... dis... RAWR... DIS FANBOY... telling you to buy all those CM items in hopes of winning the lottery within a lottery NEVER listen to CrazyCT!!!

Honestly if it comes down to it do what's suggested above, without buying all those CM items that white knight, fanboying, biodrone, Bioware vassal is on about.

Best of luck in finding a solution however.

You can server transfer as many characters as you like for 1k cc each now, but just a warning server transfer while on the fleet not in the strongholds it bugs out.

Very true found that out the hard way. Move your toon to fleet before you move it to another server. Otherwise it may get stuck at a forever loading screen when on the new server.