Server characters unavailable due to maintenance

Jestil

Trying to log onto Ebon Hawk. Says its online and i have no character transfers going on. I can log onto Begeren Colony fine but not my Ebon Hawk characters.

I can make a new toon and log in but none of my established characters work and i ran a repair and it found nothing. I also talked to my guildies on the lvl 1 i made and they are able to login.

Edited by Jestil

You can login to the EH character selection screen right?

All your characters are there, right?

What were you doing with them just before they could not be selected and used?

This info might be of some help.

I am finding it to only be Characters that are logged out in DK Strongholds.. I am able to load characters in NS strongholds, Couscant. and any characters not in strongholds

Bioweare. Get your thumb out of ya bum and either reboot the server or kick everyone out of DK Strongholds..

I am finding it to only be Characters that are logged out in DK Strongholds.. I am able to load characters in NS strongholds, Couscant. and any characters not in strongholds

Bioweare. Get your thumb out of ya bum and either reboot the server or kick everyone out of DK Strongholds..

Yep, been a lot of problems with toons logging out in strongholds over the time since they were put in the game.

That's why I log-out in fleet. About the only thing I do in fleet. LOL.

Most recent problem has been transferring a toon while logged out in stronghold on the old server. Peeps have to call-in to get it fixed.

My whole guild has that problem. It seems like we have more than 10 people stuck at the guildstronghold who now can't log in.

Give them all silver key level access to the guild and have them decorate the bejesus out of it, like a painting party!

All my characters are on Ebon Hawk. I went onto two that I knew was at their DK stronghold. I was able to access each toon without any issues. This is as of 4:20p EST.

So hopefully for the ones who had issues can now access your toons.

Edited by Tahirri