Security Key not being accepted

Dunderheid

As the title says, started just now, cannot log into game. I have tried successive security keys from the app, but all are rejected. Android app, in case it makes a difference.

Edit:

Just tried to log in to "My SWTOR" to remove security key, but can't log in there either, so effectively locked out of the game permanently.

Edited by Dunderheid
Adding more information

As the title says, started just now, cannot log into game. I have tried successive security keys from the app, but all are rejected. Android app, in case it makes a difference.

Edit:

Just tried to log in to "My SWTOR" to remove security key, but can't log in there either, so effectively locked out of the game permanently.

Let me see if i can help you out...

Option 1. Sync your phones time by opening the security key app, click on settings and click sync now.

Option 2. Go to the login screen here on the website, but do NOT enter your security key. Instead click on the option 'Lost Your Security Key'. Follow the instructions from there and try to re-add the security key.

Option 3. This being the last option, simply contact swtor support via one of the included numbers (Depending on where you live) and ask if they can help remove the security key from your account. Phone numbers below:

USA: 1-(855)-345-2186

UK: (0203) 0141 826

Germany: (0221) 8282 9212 (Phone support available from 09.00 CET - 21.00 CET)

France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Phone support available from 09.00 CET - 21.00 CET)

Hope this helps,

AylaL