Companion customization skins transfer... or something

alricka

I would expect to see the classic ones sold on both faction vendors at some point. I say this given that they have a history of coming back and making good QoL adjustments later on.... like when they harmonized GTNs to be cross faction, etc. etc.

I don't expect they will make them BoL, but you never know. BoL might be easier, but it might also make some of the rare ones too portable. Maybe they do the vendor ones BoL and keep the CM ones BoE.

I just meant that all of the Companion Customizations that come from the Vendors on Capital Planets (Coruscant and Dromund Kaas Security Key Vendors), Taris, Balmorra, Fleet (Security Key Vendor), Belsavis, and Ilum ---- should become Bind on Legacy instead of being Bind on Pickup. If they don't add any Companion Customization Vendors to the Alliance Base on Odessen, actually. It wouldn't affect the Companion Customizations that come from the Cartel Market Packs or Rep Vendors in the Cartel Bazaar on the Fleet --- as those ones already are a part of the Collections Feature.