The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

why not make tuning available market

dherpin

I dont understand how you could not put tuning in the cartel market, in the last 15 days ive spent over $100 in hypercrates and still no tuning. Im sure id be alot less than the 15,000 cartrel coins ive spent in two weeks.

I dont understand how you could not put tuning in the cartel market, in the last 15 days ive spent over $100 in hypercrates and still no tuning. Im sure id be alot less than the 15,000 cartrel coins ive spent in two weeks.

Thats why, they make more money that way.

You can buy literally eveything else armor, weapons, decos, etc..... so why not this?

Because you're dumb enough to drop 100 bucks for them. when they could make far less off you buying tunings. Welcome to capitalism in it's raw form.

You answered your own question right there, while players are chasing the tunings they probably spend more than they realise, if they offered it on the cartel market they would charge what exactly? $5?? meaning that there is a lot less revenue from offering these items as a direct purchase.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, you just answered your own question about why they won't add it as a regular cartel item. :D