Declaration of war bug

melavora

So I've read through all the other forums about this bug and.cannot believe it still has been sorted in 3 years I have tryD everything it says on all the forums I've submitted a ticket no answer I've reset the mission my computer and reinstalled the game spammed the space bar tryD everything it says nothing has worked please someone help :mad::mad::mad: Edited by melavora

As another victim plagued with this bug, I've only ever found 2 cures.

1. Head to belsavis immediately after quesh, without triggering the holo call for the servants. It will trigger as soon as you arrive above belsavis.

2. Send a message to customer support under the class mission category, pleasantly explaining character name and progression issue. My warrior was progressed after 2 days, with an apology for the trouble.

How do I send them a message? I've submitted a ticket already I've also tryD travelling striaght to belsavis no luck there either :(

Au sorry if I was confusing, but sending a ticket is what I meant. :) It might take a few days for them to get back to you, but once they do they'll either message you with the live customer support feature while you're in game to tell you to log out so they can progress you or if you're not online, they'll progress you and leave you a letter letting you know they got you past that bug.