Bowdaar Not Available

LordArimond

Finished the Arena Grand Mission to get Bowdaar, yet Bowdaar is not available as a Follower to be summoned. Last Interaction even says, "Bowdaar joined your alliance as a follower", yet he is still sitting down in the Alliance Recruit section. Please move Bowdaar up to the correct area so he can be summoned as a companion.

Had an answer from CS, the suggested workaround was to reset phases.. what phases? The mission is done. I was also told it was a known bug, they couldn't help and it would be fixed in a "future patch" :rolleyes:

Had an answer from CS, the suggested workaround was to reset phases.. what phases? The mission is done. I was also told it was a known bug, they couldn't help and it would be fixed in a "future patch" :rolleyes:

it will probably be fixed in 4.6 like it took them whole month to fix the bolster bug

Bowdaar is now an Alliance Follower....

BUT he is stil in the Alliance Recruits and can not be called.

BUT on my Sentinal that did Feedom Fight before 4.5 Bowdaar is an Alliance Follower and can be called.

BUT on my Sage that did Freedom Fight after 4.5 it says he is an Alliance Follower and he is sitting in my Alliance Headquartes

BUT it also says he is an Alliance Recruit

BUT in the log is says he is an Alliance Follower

I'm So Confused!

Just More Quality Programing from Bioware..... We Break Games so You Don't have to!

Yeah I am having the same issue. Since patch 4.5 any of my characters doing the "Freedom Fight" all have the same issue of Bowdaar staying in the Alliance recruit section instead of the Other followers in Companions and contacts. Edited by Stariessaber

Oh you are lucky to have Bowdaar somewhere in the list, my Sorc does not have Bowdaar at all in the companions window.

But this is expected from BW shoddy programming skills.

Bugs galore in every aspect of the game, when one if fixed 10 more pop up.

Why don't BW just admit defeat and close the game completely as their budget does not allow professional developers, all thay have are hacks ( http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hack )