It's over

Darias

Hello fellow reps and imps of TOFN

Was a hard decision for me to take. But even the last day , I stay here,. Tomorrow is the last day of transfer price reducion.

I never want to leave the best pvp server (and I mean THE BEST from all regions). Came as refuge with my old guild from Basilisk server when the first merge happened (summer 2012) . TOFN was amazing server, a lot of pvp potential players and so much fun..

But ..happens what I was afraid of. When Bioware decide to remove ranked warzones and add arenas, from first day a guild created for ranked pvp I was, they all left the game withing few hours and moved to other game.

This ..light me up ..for the feature of our server. A large amount of pvp guilds created for that propose here. And when bioware wipe out ranked pvp, the server start very slowly 'fade out'. I see it with my own eyes, month after month.

The more time passing, without some good pvp upgrade (like cross server pvp or a new open world pvp map with less textures since Ilum fall to keep that role ), was a matter of time to see TOFN as it is today. But never thinking would be so fast the last year.

And no ..some say here is community fault .maybe a small part yes, I agree, but the larger part is EA's fault!

How many times pvper's scream in pvp forums about cross server pvp? There thousands out there! So just many left the game ..not moving to other server until TOFN had 'point of no return'

I feel like leaving 4 years behind without reason ....

Just 2 questions to EA: 1.) What have you done to keep pvper's on Star Wars world I wonder?

2.) Why Disney you didn't advertising the game on cinema theaters with your new movie ?! If that was happend, maybe many will try to test the game ..and most important some would have come back to enjoy it again.

Two questions ..with so much pain seeing ALL pvp servers already dead!!

I hope for whoever remain here, have at least fun (if possible with max 10 ppl on the fleet and half of them bots )

Going to TRE ..since I want to stay and play this game

I will left behind 2-3 toons and try in EU prime time to help for que's if I am online here, both on rep and imp side.

Goodbye Freedon Nadd ...and all friends i haven't see for years online