Can't get the stronghold quest to give

your_lawyer

I've leveled up several characters to around level 15 and none of them can get the stronghold quest to start. I've bought a stronghold, then sold it and tried again and I can't seem to get the hologram for either side to give me the quest. I specifically want a legacy cargo hold and I'm pretty sure that's the only way to get one is with the quest? Anyone know why it's not working? The server I'm on is Jedi Convent.

I've leveled up several characters to around level 15 and none of them can get the stronghold quest to start. I've bought a stronghold, then sold it and tried again and I can't seem to get the hologram for either side to give me the quest. I specifically want a legacy cargo hold and I'm pretty sure that's the only way to get one is with the quest? Anyone know why it's not working? The server I'm on is Jedi Convent.

Does "around level 15" mean "13 or 14"? If so, level up to 15 (or higher), because the holo doesn't even offer the quest until you reach level 15.

And once you get the quest, buy the stronghold if you haven't already (I didn't know it was possible to sell a stronghold), then go to it using the "U" panel.

Also, now that we have the latest patch, check in the "Y" panel (Legacy) on the "Legacy" | "Other" section for the "Legacy storage in ship" (or something similar) perk, which opens a legacy storage terminal in your ship.

Well, once you finish your capital world and get your ship, that is.

I had one character that was a level 16, another was 15, one that was a level 13 and one that was 14 that I tried them all on. I thought the quest was granted at level 15 too but when it didn't for the first two, I wasn't sure anymore. Anyways, I restarted the game and bought another stronghold and that restarted the quest grant, so dunno what happened, but thank you guys for the help.

Strongholds seem to be wonky. Despite owning 3 strongholds so far, with several characters over 15 attempting to interact with the hologram, the system refuses to send the emails, etc.. that contain the fabrication droids.

I'd send an email to CS to see what's up, if I weren't afraid I'd simply get yet another off topic reply from Droid M0-R0N telling me that they don't support anything that's not a class quest.

Some months ago I started characters on different servers just to see how "life" is over there. None of these chars got the stronghold quest (level 15+). Now that you mentioned it I remember being confused about it. But then I went back to my "normal" server and forgot about it.

Strongholds seem to be wonky. Despite owning 3 strongholds so far, with several characters over 15 attempting to interact with the hologram, the system refuses to send the emails, etc.. that contain the fabrication droids.

Did you go to the stronghold? All characters who get the quest must go to a stronghold to initiate the reward emails.