Class Story question

Olliekarminas

Hey guys I was just wondering if it's always been this easy and underwhelming to do class stories. I'm still new to the game so I haven't finished any yet but I just beat Gearbox on Alderaan as the trooper. Bioware did such an amazing job with the story, and building it up to be an epic fight but then even bosses like him are over in a matter of seconds. It feels totally underwhelming. Maybe I'm the only one that thinks this. Did they change the difficulty like they changed how fast you can level up? I mean I guess I can understand that, especially if you're looking to get to the new story at max level.

*Edit* I think doing them without a companion might make it more challenging actually, I will give this a go

Edited by Olliekarminas

Hey guys I was just wondering if it's always been this easy and underwhelming to do class stories. I'm still new to the game so I haven't finished any yet but I just beat Gearbox on Alderaan as the trooper. Bioware did such an amazing job with the story, and building it up to be an epic fight but then even bosses like him are over in a matter of seconds. It feels totally underwhelming. Maybe I'm the only one that thinks this. Did they change the difficulty like they changed how fast you can level up? I mean I guess I can understand that, especially if you're looking to get to the new story at max level.

*Edit* I think doing them without a companion might make it more challenging actually, I will give this a go

yeah, sadly it was much more challenging and in spite of my love for 80% of the changes BW made in 4.0, nerfing the difficulty of the story content by such a large margin is something I hate with a passion. I remember when Tavus had 48K hp as a level 32 elite, now THAT was a fight! And don't even get me started on The First Son and Thanaton: 68k HP with Elite-level damage! So much fun!

Edited by MayhemofChaonus

yeah, sadly it was much more challenging and in spite of my love for 80% of the changes BW made in 4.0, nerfing the difficulty of the story content by such a large margin is something I hate with a passion. I remember when Tavus had 48K hp as a level 32 elite, now THAT was a fight! And don't even get me started on The First Son and Thanaton: 68k HP with Elite-level damage! So much fun!

No kidding Herron Tavis used to be a pain in the behind to fight. Just re-did my trooper a few months back, i curb stomped him into the ground.