Recovering Romance With Lana

Komidas

So, I broke off my romance with Lana in favor of romancing Vette in chapter 13, I was just wondering if maybe in the future if I decide to try to go back to Lana, will that be possible? Like maybe the flirt options show up again and I can regain what was lost

So, I broke off my romance with Lana in favor of romancing Vette in chapter 13, I was just wondering if maybe in the future if I decide to try to go back to Lana, will that be possible? Like maybe the flirt options show up again and I can regain what was lost

Not likely, but I can't rule it out completely since they seem to really want to push the KOTFE companions as *the* companions for this story (Not crying, just saying. Be chill internet.). I know in other stories when you break off a romance, sometimes a flirt option comes up later but it's more of a trap selection so they can shoot it down, like Akaavi or Risha giving a 'Hah, no' response to the Smuggler.

a Sith and Jedi romance always seemed really poetic to me anyways

Yeah, she works really well, especially if you answered more middle of the road/DS to all the 'Jedi and love' quests you ran into during the original story.

Downside is you have to say no to Kira Carsen, and who can say no to Laura Bailey?!

Edited by Mykra

Yeah, she works really well, especially if you answered more middle of the road/DS to all the 'Jedi and love' quests you ran into during the original story.

Downside is you have to say no to Kira Carsen, and who can say no to Laura Bailey?!

Depends on if Kira grew up and started acting like a mature woman instead of some rebellious prankster teen. Lana is regal, sophisticated and high society, while Kira is childish, ignorant and wrong side of the tracks. Kira would walk into a Gala and tell the nobility point blank to take their heads out their behind, while Lana would adhere to decorum and go with the flow. The best woman is clearly defined for those looking for some class.

I wouldn't think so. When you choose a romance option, it tells you that you are locking into it. I don't think they want people going back and forth all the time.

[...]

Me-me-me-me!

Me!

Some of us like mature, classy women better than girls.

That's not even mentioning Lana's character not waving all of BW's social-justice-warrioring of !!!STRONG INDEPENDENT WYMYN!!!!" tropes in our face at every opportunity, and leaving basically just a cartoon-caricature behind once they're done.

Oh, and the whole student-to-master/surrogate father figure, we'll just leave that creep-potential aside.

Not as blatant as male JC + Nadia Grell (plus Nadia is genuinely compelling in her own way, whilst Kira just tries waaaaaaaaay too hard, as that character-archetype all too often does.)

Kira very obviously, and very badly, wants to be a strong, independent, mature woman.

Lana is a strong, independent, mature woman, and IMHO this is a major reason why many of us love her so.

Edited by midianlord