[Spoilers] Broonmark (KotFE) Dark Only?

Braeken

Broonmark recruitment was like watching a silent film. Text based adventure with pretty visuals? - in 2016? Have we really made no progress in gaming in 20 years?

I liked it. Reminded me of the good old gaming days. :)

Ontopic, I have to say that I first was quite upset that my light side completionist commando wasn't able to get Broondock ;) without losing the Wookie. But I did not reset the mission. Broonie is gone. And it makes sense. This is the beauty of this mission: Choices matter. You have to make a real choice here. And one which, apparently, players feel strongly about. I like this. Did I want my commando to have all companions? Yes.

How far OOC am I willing to go for this? That's the dilemma BW brought us with this mission. Good job, really. Xalek was already questionable. He doesn't belong to a light side commando's alliance. Neither does Lokin. My commando won't make such "mistakes" again. ;)

My naughty dark side Jedi kept Broonmark. Even there it doesn't really make sense. That guy is pure evil and insane. He totally lost it. I understand Hylo's reaction and apart from my SW, I will choose the wookie on all my other characters, no matter if light or dark.